Saturday 14 December 2019

MANGA WATCHER 0.5.42 APK DOWNLOAD

We will try to fix that as soon as possible. Are you a developer? The same if it would be vica versa, but in the current state of page, app and support, I just don't like to try. You know, to able to download 2 or more chapters at the same time. I don't install something: Change the Android Auto background with Substratum themes September 23, manga watcher 0.5.42 apk

Uploader: Dolkis
Date Added: 24 February 2017
File Size: 7.53 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 90242
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Now I'm disappointed, lost my list of completed Mangas, favorites and so on. But instead of that, he just disappeared without a single word. Are you a developer?

Manga Watcher Android App Review Download Manga Watcher for Android

Android Apps and Games. You can download app from our site MangaWatcherX. Watcer is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Change the Android Auto background with Substratum themes September 23, Guest Quick Reply no urls or BBcode.

manga watcher 0.5.42 apk

We will try to fix that as soon as possible. Thread Deleted Email Thread Page 1 of 2 1 2.

Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait. It's very old vulnerabily from old adandoned MW 1.

Android APK Download » Manga Watcher apk

Why NQ antivirus detects your app as a virus? Without real name and verfied adress of developer and publisher.

manga watcher 0.5.42 apk

It's somewhat annoying to wait for only a chapter to be downloaded after a while, and then app start downloading the next selected chapter!

Algeo Graphing Calculator wztcher a scientific calculator for more complex engineering and math problems September 18, Redmi Note 8 kernel source code is now available September 20, I'm really glad you decided to keep this app alive.

Manga Watcher ANDROID-FULL APK Download by | Android APK

You know, to able to download 2 or more chapters at the same time. The same if 0.5.422 would be vica versa, but in the current state of page, app and support, I just don't like to try.

My nickname does not inspire confidence. And my main nickname - CrazyXacker - too. So I cross my fingers and hope you think about it. By xackerzJunior Member on 24th August Where I get a virus notification Where the support is closed Where the source is closed If I could be look watcber the source and compile it, I wouldn't have a problem with missing Publication details.

manga watcher 0.5.42 apk

I don't install something: I like the idea and say thanks, that someone continues the development of this app, but in the current state it isn't really trustfull for my personal taste.

I just thought that there's really an important feature missing in your app and that is connection manager. Subscribe to Thread Page 1 05.42 2 1 2. XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers.

Among all Manga readers, managa watcher was the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment