Tuesday 10 December 2019

DOWNLOAD IRAWO FT VECTOR MP3

Skip and kiss Daniel are now officially my favorite artists. The song woke me up ,I head it playing on sound city ,I had to download , this is a song ,no doubt ,blast. Yo am a big of this dude I still listen to blessings. Nice one bro big up. Cbaba - 11 months ago. Femo - 2 years ago. This is what music should sound like not shaku shaku upandan. irawo ft vector mp3

Uploader: Nakree
Date Added: 6 January 2012
File Size: 59.98 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 61102
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Nice one bro big up. Prince - 1 year ago.

But this is all round a Jam. U see this song has a lot of means for some gt that say. Beautiful voice and lyrics. Nigeria music industry is getting more reasonable 1. Gud muzik keep it up Bro. Cassy - 12 months ago. Goddyfromriversstate - 1 year ago. I luv these song so much.

Irawo ft Vector |

Ifeoluwa - 2 years ago. Inspiring and very refreshing. Cham'z Chama - 12 months ago.

Anonymous - 4 months ago. Nedu - 12 months ago. Anzy D - 2 years ago. Blazing hits Love you my cousin brother. Dickson - 2 years ago. Skip is such a great artist,been iraow fan since i heard blessing.

Jkeezy - 1 year ago. Femo - 2 years ago. Chai this song is touching my life in a very positive way. Viva - 2 years ago. Wilofire - 2 years ago.

irawo ft vector mp3

Marty - 2 years ago. Skip and kiss Daniel are now officially my favorite artists.

[Music] Skip – Irawo

Osagie - 1 year ago. Dese jam is the blast. SIMBA - 1 year ago. Reply Cancel Reply All fields are required!

This is what music should sound like not shaku shaku upandan. Skip nice song I really like it. Such a touching jam,I love it!

irawo ft vector mp3

Moyenstar - 1 year ago. Dis is exactly what we call music, not all those rubbish some re singing without meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment